The Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery is home to some of the finest doctors in the field. Over the years, thanks to the mass media and increased public awareness, plastic surgery is no longer considered taboo or the "fancy of a few".
Aesthetic Surgery offers people with deformed or unsatisfactory body parts like heavy thighs, hanging tummies, huge breasts or crooked noses relief by correcting their physical discomforts.
Reconstructive Plastic Surgery is mainly concerned with reconstruction of missing or deformed body parts of the face, trunk and limbs due to congenital defects, burns, trauma and cancer.
Well qualified and experienced plastic surgeons at the Aesthetic & Reconstructive Plastic Surgery Centre offer the following services which cover almost the entire range of plastic surgery.
Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Botox injections: For conditions such as wrinkles on the forehead, crow's feet, etc.
- Fat injections: These are fillers to increase the size of the lips and to treat the unsightly grooves on the face.
- Dermabrasion: This procedure is to tighten and smoothen the skin and, in the process, remove small scars, moles, tattoos and fine wrinkles.
- Earlobe repairs: For large ear holes and split earlobes
- Ultrasound Assisted Lip sculpturing: This procedure is also known as Liposuction. It helps the removal of localized, irregular, unsightly fatty deposits from the body
- Body Contour surgeries after massive weight loss. It helps removal of loosely hanging skin folds from the body after massive weight loss.
- Brachioplasty. To remove unsightly skin folds from arms and thighs.
- Thighplasty. To remove unsightly skin folds from thighs.
- Abdominoplasty: This procedure is also known as a Tummy Tuck for bulging or loosely hanging tummies.
- Augmentation Mammoplasty: Breast enlargement
- Mastopexy: Breast Lifting
- Reduction Mammoplasty: Breast reduction
- Gynaecomastia surgery: Procedure carried out to reduce enlarged male breasts.
- Cheiloplasty: Procedure carried out to reduce thick lips.
- Otoplasty: Cosmetic surgery to change the appearance of a person's external ears.
- Blepharoplasty: Correction of baggy eyelids.
- Rhinoplasty: Correction of nose deformities.
- Face lift: Procedure for improving facial folds.
- Enlargement of the penis. It increases the thickness of the penis with fat injections
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Treatment of acute wounds and chronic ulcers by applying special techniques such as.
- Adjustable Suture Technique
- Skin Grafting
- Flap Coverage
- Tissue expansion
- For hand injuries involving soft tissues, tendons, nerves, blood vessels and bones
- For burns of the hand and post burn deformities For congenital deformities like Polydactyly, Syndactyly, congenital band syndrome, micro vascular nerve grafts, bone graft and tendon transfers.
- Microtia, Bat Ear deformity, etc.
Reconstruction of post-cancer defects of the
- Head and neck, Etc;
Other Regional Disorders
- Reconstruction of lower limb defects
- Lymphoedematous legs
- Oculoplastic surgery
- Pressure sores
- Scar revisions
- Treatment of Keloids, etc.